Why attend ChannelX World? Third-party marketplace retail sales are forecasted to account for 59% of all global ecommerce by 2027, can you afford not to bolster your growth strategies, and explore the opportunities marketplace and social selling has to offer?
ChannelX World will bring together merchant, retail and brand leaders engaged in selling on marketplace, social media, and entertainment platforms.
- Explore how to streamline your business with cutting edge services and tools with eBay, Runrug, hampers.com and GFS
- Talk about your experiences, success and failures – unfiltered during our networking breaks
- Reach into the minds of channel managers on the insights track and find tangible solutions to achieve your business goals
- Share experiences with your peers on operational insights and workplace trends.
- Discover how you can target regular businesses buyers through Manomano
- Unveil a new approach to your marketplace and social selling strategy.
- Join BooHoo, Rarewaves and Luzern to discuss how to build a business in a post-brexit world
- Meet solution partners that can help you grow your marketplace strategy
- Expand your insight listening to the giants of Amazon, Ebay and TikTok.
- Lead your business into growth with powerful insight from marketplace retailers Debenhams, Majority and ManoMano
- Recharge your thinking during the networking breaks, and explore solutions to help your transition marketplace success
- Connect your mind with those who can help you transform your marketplace strategy.
Who attends ChannelX World?
Opening live keynote session with industry giants TikTok and eBay, takes a look into the future of ecommerce. We then split into three tracks Growth, Operations or Insights. These sessions take a deepdive into marketplace success, with retailer case studies, to fast track your business growth and avoid the pitfalls. Deep focus on channel manager specifics, and how achieving goals for growth, and profitability using cutting edge services and tool can streamline your business.
Want to visit the exhibition or
book a 1-2-1 meeting?
Latest ChannelX News, Reports and Intelligence
The RetailX Growth 2000 Marketplace: 2021 Report examines ... [read more]
- 25 exclusive RetailX figures
- 38 pages of back-to-back analysis on the Growth 2000 use marketplaces
- 4 “putting it into practise” case studies
Marketplaces have come to dominate the ecommerce space over ... [read more]
- 47 pages of original RetailX analysis, insight and research
- 35 original data charts
- 8 retailer case studies
The RetailX Brand Index 2022 explores the largest 500 ... [read more]
Don't miss a thing
Subscribe to the ChannelX World newsletter for daily intelligence and news for all businesses and business people who ply their trade on online marketplaces.
In addition you'll be the first to receive agenda updates, articles and reports and much more…Subscribe